Happy Easter, everyone!
Though it is a little different this year with us spending the holiday at home, but we should still celebrate it with some Easter treats! Chef Lara has prepared this very simple, yet tasty recipe of no-bake carrot cake that you can try at home.
It is very easy to make and only a few ingredients are needed. These simple steps and ingredients will lead you to a rich, nutty, delicious carrot cake fudge. Pair with a cup of coffee and have it for breakfast, or dessert, or afternoon tea, any time you wish. But thought we’d warn you in advance, it is delicious and highly addictive! 😉
So, whenever you’re ready, here’s the recipe:
All you need:
60gr Brown/Muscovado Sugar
6gr Glucose Syrup
120g Grated Carrot
80gr White Couverture
16gr Chopped Pistachio
16gr Chopped Walnuts
2gr Cinnamon Powder
Step by step:
1. Place the cream, sugar, brown sugar, glucose syrup, and butter in a deep saucepan and heat it up
2. When bubbles start to show, add the finely grated carrot into the pan and boil it up to 116˚C (softball stage).
3. Let it cool down for a few seconds before adding the nuts, spices and the white couverture.
4. Pour the fudge in a mold with parchment paper and let it cool down.
5. Once it’s completely cold, cut it into small pieces, and your homemade no-bake carrot cake is ready to serve 🙂
Happy creating and please tag us in your home creation!